Tuesday, December 9, 2014

101 Things About Me, Liana Marie

1.      I LOVE Disney.
2.      My favorite number is nine.
3.      Sometimes my friends can’t tell when I’m being sarcastic and I find it humorous.
4.      I will love lemonade and artificially flavored tea.
5.      I am a #5er for life.
6.      Converse are my favorite kind of shoes.
7.      I never would have thought I would make such good friends over the internet.
8.      My procrastination level has risen as I’ve reached senior year. THE SENIORITIS IS STRONG. VERY STRONG.
9.      Reading gives me a sense of adventure, escaping this reality for another.
10.  I tend to want to buy everything… Money burns a whole in my pocket.
11.  I could watch the movie Austenland over and over again. I actually did- I watched it five times in one weekend.
12.  When I was eight, I accidentally sat in ketchup… twice, on a camping trip.
13.  I love using puns for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. ~heehee
14.  I enjoy wearing fun patterned socks, especially holiday socks.
15.  I love change… (like money change).
16.  My friends Hannah and Annie are the sole reason I started watching Sherlock. #IamSherlocked
17.  I am 33% emotionally stable (according to a quiz I took). This is true as the FEELS are REALS.
18.  I’m not a huge fan of peanuts, but I love peanut butter – especially eating a spoonful of the crunchy kind.
19.  My favorite book series is the Trylle Triology by Amanda Hocking.
20.  I got my driver’s license this year (2014) on Halloween.
21.  I have a keyboard and acoustic guitar, but don’t know how to play either of them.
22.  At least once a month (if not more), I go with my grandma to Bingo.
23.  I may have an apple juice addiction…
24.  I love buying notebooks… A lot of them are blank and lying in different places in my room.
25.  Despite the fact I feel out of place when shopping at Hot Topic, it is my favorite store in the Battlefield Mall.
26.  I love fleece blankets, they just feel so soft.
27.  When I was in kindergarten, there was a boy named Paco, who had a crush on me and brought me a rose for Valentine’s Day.
28.  I tend to stress over the little things.
29.  I enjoy making collages. THEY’RE JUST SO MUCH FUN.
30.  Cannah and Willsha is life.
31.  Of all the Disney princesses, I think I’m most like Belle with a little mix of Mulan.
32.  I am currently president of the only clubs I have been in all four years of high school.
33.  I lived in California for nine years before moving to Missouri.
34.  My grandma is full-fledged Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines, making me ¼ Filipino.
35.  Reading fanfictions is my thing. It may be a problem.
36.  I love putting ribbons in my hair.
37.  At first, I’m quite shy when meeting new people; but then once you get to know me I can’t stop talking.
38.  I love Christmas music, but I refuse to listen to it before December 1st.
39.  I cannot stand nail polish. I have tried to wear it or get them done, but they always get chipped. I prefer a clear coat, calling it good.
40.  My band member crush is William Jay Behlendorf.
41.  One of my favorite memories is when I went to an IM5 concert in Kansas City with my best friend, Jessica and we got to meet the boys.
42.  I love road trips and just traveling in general.
43.  I don’t know why, but I enjoy the smell of cleaning products.
44.  I’ve always wanted an older brother, or a sibling and I got one after what felt like forever. (My sister and I are fifteen years apart- She was born in November 2012)
45.  Since I’ve moved here to Missouri, every summer, I fly out to California to visit my dad and other relatives for 3-6 weeks.
46.  My parents were never “married.”
47.  I may be Filipino, but I don’t really like seafood… at all.
48.  I love baking desserts and giving them to people. I love to see the smiles on their faces when they get take their first bite into the dessert.
49.  Some of my favorite “older” movies included Napoleon Dynamite, Sixteen Candles, Can’t Hardly Wait, Breakfast Club, Clueless, She’s All That, and many more~!
50.  I have never broken a bone.
51.  I hate the smell of my hair after I have straightened it; it smells weird to me.
52.  For the past three years, I have had a crush on my best guy friend.
53.  Super Smash Bros Brawl is my favorite Wii game.
54.  I don’t know why, but I enjoy doodling on my hands.
55.  One of my fondest childhood memories is playing Dynasty Warriors, Tekken, and Mortal Kombat on the Playstation 2 with my dad.
56.  I love love love mugs oh so much.
57.  I love retro-y t-shirts because they’re comfy and just awesome.
58.  My parents call me Punky Brewster when they see what I’m wearing for the day.
59.  I have not had my first boyfriend or first kiss yet.
60.  I dream of one day writing a novel, and it becoming a popular book after I die.
61.  Even though, I didn’t like Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series, I love her book The Host and the movie adaption. They story is amazing.
62.  My grades from freshman year and freshman year in general is something I want to forget… for the most part. There were some good things, like the friends I made.
63.  I colored the ends of my hair blue the summer before junior year (June 2013) and had them until February 2014.
64.  I wish I owned more plain solid colored tees.
65.  On the back of my left leg, I have a weird shaped birthmark (it’s a bunch of medium sized uneven spots.
66.  I really want a collie for a pet.
67.  I love to doodle and paint things.
68.  My time management skills are basically nonexistent.
69.  Since I have discovered BBC shows/movies, I cannot stop watching them.
70.  I am in way too many fandoms to count.
71.  My TV Show OTP (one true pairing) is Captain Swan.
72.  Sometimes I imagine future scenarios in my head, based on my choices.
73.  Even though I love fanfics, I cannot stand the misuse of grammar in them.
74.  I am super tacky, but in the best way.
75.  I always wanted to be a girl scout, but I never actually decided to become one.
76.  I’d have to say my made-from-scratch brownies, are my best homemade dessert.
77.  I love the smell of new books.
78.  One time in middle school, my friends and I got into a jell-o fight at school. I was there, but more as a bystander than a participant.
79.  Lilo & Stitch was my favorite Disney soundtrack growing up.
80.  Money burns a whole in my pocket.
81.  I love watching YouTube videos; I can spend hours doing it.
82.  I cannot stand wearing flip flops unless I’m at the pool, beach, or a place with water.
83.  I love How To Train Your Dragon so much that I made a Toothless costume for Halloween… and I’m 17 years old.
84.  I grew up listening to heavy metal and alternative music.
85.  I love bread so much, that I imagine I’m Aladdin when I eat loaves of bread.
86.  I tend to refrain from drama because drama is problematic and it’s ew.
87.  I have a very big imagination, as I’m always creating “what if” scenarios in my head.
88.  I like to consider myself a professional fangirl.
89.  My favorite color was always changing as a child. I like to think that my favorite color now is blue.
90.  I love to look at old photos and reminisce in my memories.
91.  I love buttons; both the kind on clothes and the kind with a pin on the back.
92.  My favorite clothing time period is the 50’s.
93.  My favorite girl scout cookies are samoas, and thin mints
94.  I take pride in being “the nerd” of most of my friend groups.
95.  I like cold pizza for breakfast.
96.  Even though it was A LOT of work and time, I enjoyed being a techie for Kickapoo’s rendition of the Sound of Music.
97.  I feel a need to get all A’s because my parents expect me to do well in school.
98.  My (fashion) look would be a t-shirt, jeans and converses.
99.  Even though I’m scared of the future, I like to imagine what it’s going to be like.
100.  I tend to binge watch TV shows.
101.  My friends and family mean everything to me.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes my students can't tell when I'm being sarcastic and I also find it humorous. I have also noticed you delighting your friends with delicious baked goods on numerous occasions this semester! I know just what you mean about money burning a hole in your pocket--why save it!? You testing out as 33% emotionally stable made me laugh. I wonder what I would get on a test like that--I have a lot of feels, too (a phrase I have learned from you and will always remember). I totally see the Punky Brewster connection now that you mention it! I need you to watch it with the senioritis--it is highly contagious and teachers of seniors are also highly susceptible to it. I'm already feeling some of the symptoms. I love everything about your list, Liana. You are darling.

    ReplyDelete